Austin Mothers of Multiples (AMOM) is a non-profit support group for central Texas parents, expectant parents, and guardians of twins, triplets, and more. We have members from Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Dripping Springs, Buda, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Manor, San Marcos, and more.
AMOM is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. We were founded in 1964 and are a member club of the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs (NOMOTC). AMOM is also a charter member of the Texas Mothers of Multiples (TMOM). AMOM is run entirely by member volunteers.
To provide the families of multiple-birth children the opportunity for support and social interaction. To share with others their interests, concerns and needs. To furnish new families of multiples with the information and resources they may need in preparing for and caring for their new family members.
How to Join
Our membership includes parents, expectant parents, and guardians of twins, triplets, and more. If you are a parent or guardian of multiple birth children and live in or around Austin, then this group is for you! It's easy to join our group online or in person at one of our monthly meetings.
Membership dues are $27. New members may join at any time during the year. The membership year begins June 1st. Membership dues are not prorated. If you would like to join AMOM but are unable to afford the membership dues, please contact our president at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Informative monthly meetings with guest speaker or program (10 per year)
- Break-out groups during last hour of meetings organized by age (Expectants, New MOMs, Crawlers, Toddlers, Preschoolers, Fun After Five)
- Monthly Mom's Night Out
- Playgroups organized by geographic area and/or age
- Twice yearly children's resale (buy/sell) before it opens to the public
- Annual AMOM picnic
- Annual Silent Auction
- Annual State Convention
- Annual National Convention
- The AMOM Newsletter online
- Active online discussion forums
- Email updates on upcoming events and activities
- Support from a group of "veteran" mothers of multiples
- Lending Library
- Membership in National Mothers of Twins Clubs (NOMOTC) with subscription to their newsletter and members only website
- Membership in Texas Mothers of Multiples (TMOM)
- Member-only seller's fee rate for twice yearly children's resale
- Free ad(s) online in our BigTent Classifieds
Please fill out the form below to join now! You can pay by credit card, PayPal, or by check, at the payment screen during the online registration process. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.